Easter in Ukraine
Before the bright holiday of the Resurrection of Christ, everyone plans generous treats, purchases ingredients for baking cakes, and those who are away from loved ones think over Easter gifts with delivery in Ukraine in advance - a pleasant bustle is felt around. Believers call the event "holidays, a holiday and a celebration of celebrations," which only emphasizes its scale.
Online flower shop in Ukraine Kievdelivery offers a wide range of bouquets, food baskets, freshly baked cakes to order, and gift compositions. Everything so that on such an important holiday of Easter, loved ones feel your care. We work around the clock on weekdays and weekends, so we deliver orders when it is convenient for our clients.
Celebration of Easter and delivery of gifts in Ukraine
All Christians praise Jesus' selflessness in the same way, but there are some differences in traditions. The calculation of the date of the celebration is common - the first Sunday after the spring full moon. Orthodox churches celebrate Easter according to the Julian calendar, and Catholic churches according to the Gregorian calendar, so the dates of Holy Resurrection often do not coincide. When ordering international flower delivery in Ukraine, consider the faith of your loved ones. The atmosphere of solemnity, serenity, and unity for the holiday is provided by special traditions:
- Many Christians observe Great Lent before Easter. They spend this period in prayers and limit themselves to the use of a number of products. So believers try to walk the path of God, to be cleansed from sins and become better. Fasting lasts 40 days, and after severe restrictions on Bright Sunday, it is customary to organize a generous festive feast.
- The last Thursday before the holiday is usually called Clean. On this day, everyone is putting things in order in the house, taking communion in churches, and baking treats.
- Among the treats, two main dishes are sure to be present - fragrant Easter cakes with raisins and sugar fondant and boiled eggs painted with paints, known as krashanki. They are cooked once a year and only for Easter. Also on the table, there are meat dishes, stuffed vegetables, casseroles, light salads, wine, compotes, pies.
- Instead of the usual greeting, it is customary to say: "Christ is risen!" and answer "Truly he is risen!" Easter greeting is also common - you need to kiss each other three times on the cheek.
Easter traditions may vary by faith and region. It is customary for Catholics to hide gifts for children from the Easter bunny. Usually, these are bright dyes, figured cookies with mastic and chocolate treats. Among Orthodox believers, it is common to consecrate traditional dishes after a church service and to "Christianize" - breaking eggs.
On Easter, it is customary to visit, exchange symbolic gifts and spend time with the family. Since this is a church holiday, it is better to refrain from frivolous or ambiguous options. Coming to visit, the owners of the house can be presented with souvenir thematic products: toys in the form of chickens and rabbits, baskets and wreaths with plants, sweets, dishes for eggs, or cloth napkins with symbols.
Where to buy flowers and gifts with delivery for Easter
If you are away from loved ones and intend to use the services of a courier service, it is better to stay on neutral options. A fruit basket for Easter with delivery across Ukraine from Kievdelivery will always be appropriate. It will be a luxurious addition to the festive table and will suit the addressee with any taste. You can choose a ready-made thematic set on the site or compose it according to your taste.
Traditionally, the Easter basket consists of fruits, sweets, pastries, and religious paraphernalia. Earlier, dishes made from sprouted grain were a symbol of the resurrection. Nowadays, it is customary to use compositions with fresh flowers instead. They add even more solemnity to the feast and give a barely perceptible, pleasant aroma of spring. In honor of the holiday of Resurrection, you can present your loved ones with a bouquet of bright tulips, spectacular roses in boxes, or sunny chrysanthemums.
Kievdelivery provides timely, fast, and high-quality delivery of flowers and gifts to all cities of Ukraine: Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odesa, and others. The most popular colors during this period are red, white, and green. The first symbolizes fire and sacrifice, the second - holiness and innocence, the third - rebirth and eternal life. Delicate and pastel shades represent the joy of spring. They are all present in our selection of Easter gift options.
Advantages of flower delivery in Ukraine from Kievdelivery
Snow-white tablecloths, starched napkins, beautiful tableware, a warm welcome of guests, peace and joy from what is happening - everything these days speaks of physical and spiritual cleansing. Flowers and gifts for Easter in Kyiv, in the east and west, in the northern suburb or southern metropolis should be perfect. Kievdelivery is not only high quality and round-the-clock delivery but also a number of other advantages:
- Fresh products. We prepare all the bouquets two hours before dispatch, and we purchase goods for food baskets shortly before placing an order. We carefully study the shelf life of chocolate, fruits, pastries, cookies, alcohol.
- Wide range of prices. You can choose an elite bouquet of 101 roses or organize symbolic compliments for employees, business partners, or good acquaintances. We also have a system of discounts for all clients.
- Fast checkout. It will take you a few minutes to form and pay for the goods online. You can pay by credit card, PayPal, GooglePay or ApplePay. The order is processed immediately after the transfer of funds.
We are always ready to help with the choice of goods or answer any questions that arise. Forgot to place an order on time and are afraid that you will not have time to congratulate your loved one? Even in this case, we have a very urgent delivery service on the same day.