How to choose ideal bouquet as a gift
If you know the basic rules for choosing the perfect bouquet, you can not only please your loved one but also surprise him with your insight. Florists of Kievdelivery told how to determine the type of flower arrangement for men and women of different ages and lifestyles and what should be paid special attention to.
Choose the type of buds
You have probably heard the phrase “language of flowers”. It is believed that each type of plant has its own meaning and can symbolize passion, respect, friendship, admiration, light affection, or sympathy. If you decide to order the delivery of a bouquet in Ukraine, decide on the type of flowers that will be present in it:
- Roses - make the composition luxurious and effective. They can be gifted to men and women of different ages. Intense dark shades symbolize deep respect, while bright ones symbolize passion and strong love. Pastel colors are suitable for young girls. White roses mean lasting union and loyalty.
- Lilies are about happiness, purity, and spirituality. It is customary for middle-aged women to give white shades, to men - tiger orange-yellow, which promise power and emphasize nobility. White and pink lilies can be handed to provide support and attention.
- Chrysanthemums are flowers that cheer you up and make you feel calm and peaceful. They can be presented to a close friend, mother, sister, colleague. Deep purple shades symbolize longevity, while yellows symbolize wealth.
- Carnations - white, pink, purple, purple colors have a deep meaning and create a festive atmosphere around. They can be presented to a relative or loved one to whom you are strongly attached. Compositions of carnations of the middle and older generation will especially delight.
- Tulips are spring flowers that represent the first rays of the gentle sun and the arrival of warmth. They are a symbol of harmony, luxury, and elegance. We are forced to dispel the myth about yellow tulips as “messengers of separation”. In the language of flowers, they express care and warmth. Pink tulips are a symbol of shyness, and white tulips are a symbol of innocence. They can be presented to young girls. Reds symbolize passion.
- Gerberas are sunny flowers that adorn any bouquet and give a smile to your face. Red and orange shades can be gifted to both women and men of all ages. They stand for respect and loyalty.
Decide on the color scheme of the bouquet
- Red speaks of passion, attraction, love.
- Burgundy is about respect and admiration
- Pink ones symbolize sympathy, love, tenderness.
- Whites - purity, innocence, spirituality.
- Orange ones emphasize power, strength, a sense of pride.
- Yellow is always joy, energy, and happiness.
Consider the type of the arrangement
Choose the right size
Stop at the best design option
Modern flower studios offer different product packaging. The wrapper protects the composition from mechanical damage and temperature extremes, and also emphasizes the beauty of the finished product. Ask florists for help to decide which decoration to choose for a gift: minimalistic, made of cellophane, paper, or simply wrap the stems with tape and leave the leaves open. If you want to surprise the addressee, add a card with warm words to the gift or sweeten it with sweets, chocolate, fruits.