Frequently Asked Questions about Flowers and Gifts Delivery in Ukraine
Before reading our answers on frequently asked questions, please do not forget to visit and read the following information, which can also be useful for you and have answers to your question.
- How to make an order and pay for it. Detailed instructions
- How to change or cancel an order
- How about the security of payment via credit card on this website
- What are the guarantees given by Kievdelivery to the customer
- On the product photos, flowers and gifts are so beautiful and bright. Do you really deliver such nice bouquets?
- What if I do not see my city of delivery in the list of the towns where you operate?
Just email us contact at kievdelivery.com and tell us where you want any item from our website to be delivered (of course if you did not find this city in the form during the ordering process). We are sure we can help you. There are many factors that influence the cost and ability of delivery at all. Just email us, and we will give you full picture - it works fast. Give us a chance to make a special surprise for your beloved person who lives ... well... in the city out of our website list.
- Do you guys do deliveries on Sundays? Holidays? New Year Eve? In every city of Ukraine?
We work on Sundays in most of the cities where we operate by default, but we would be greatly appreciated if you ask us beforehand about the possibility of delivery on Sunday (or leave us the option of delivery on Saturday or Monday). We do deliveries on holidays, and it is the right time for us to serve our customers' needs. Yes, we can do delivery in every city of Ukraine. We can deliver to the places where other companies or flower internet shops cannot! A full list of the cities of delivery is here and if you do not see your city of delivery there - contact us. Yes, we can!
- How will I know that you have made the delivery of my order? How can I be sure that you made the delivery to the right person?
Just after the delivery has been achieved - we send short notice on your email. When preparing the delivery, we confirm the recipient's name and surname and the address (comparing with the one that you have provided), in some exclusive cases (for example delivery of very expensive item like iPhone or iPad) we ask the recipient to show the passport. Most of the recipients accept it as normal and never have any complaints. Also, sometimes (if the recipient does not mind), we do photos of delivery and send them to the sender.
- I have requested a picture of delivery, even insisted on one, but you did not send me anything. Why is that?
After the delivery, we ask the recipient to make a photo with the items sender have ordered. And it is up to the recipient whether to agree to pose or not. If no photo was sent to you, it means that it was the recipient who refused to pose. Please respect this decision.
- Are the foods in baskets fresh? Are flowers in bouquets fresh?
As it is written in our Policy article, we do not have pre-made or pre-arranged food baskets or flower bouquets. We do create every basket with just bought products; our florists take the freshest flowers from the fridge and compose the bouquets for your recipient. It works just like something is made for you before your eyes, given to you and you present it to your lady for example. So, we take your place and do it for you.
- Why don't you deliver 12 stems roses bouquets? No dozens. Why?
It is simple. It is a sign of bad luck to present the lady with an even number of stems in a bouquet in Ukraine. It is a wrong sign. Do not ask us to do so. Well, just Ukrainian traditions.
- Sometimes I see that you deliver tulips, sometimes not. Why is that?
The truth is that tulips are seasonal flowers, even though we use imported blossoms from the Netherland only. So, this is why we propose tulips for delivery mostly from January to May only. The same idea works for several other types of flowers, but we do suggest the right substitution. Our florists are real professionals, and they can create romantic, elegant bouquets with no problems.
- You deliver cakes. They look great. But some of them are so expensive! Why is that? Are they tasty?
There are two options for buying a cake in Ukraine. The first option is to buy ones made in supermarkets or large bakeries. They produce and sell a massive product, like cake "Kyivskiy" or "Praha". Another option is the cakes produces by private bakeries, for example, French ones. They propose in some way exclusive cakes - expensive and also tasty ones. So, if you see the fancy cake on our website - this is the one from the last option - made in private small bakery. Of course, it is not that such bakeries exist in all cities where we operate, but definitely, there are some in large cities like Kiev, Odessa, Donetsk, Dnipro. Please ask before ordering.
- What are the conditions for me to have my money back?
There are three big reasons for us to give you your money back. First one - you changed your mind and canceled the order before the order was made (or actual preparations were made, for example, premium basket of foods and wines was collected and prepared for the delivery in 2-3 hours and then the customer changes his mind - sorry but we shall not give you money back). The second one - we can not reach the recipient or recipient is hiding from us ( yes, such things do happen, and some ladies play games). Then we just refuse to make the delivery and give you money back. Third one - bad quality of the flowers in the very time of delivery and notification about it from the recipient and our inability to replace the flowers immediately ( it never happened, but just in case, we have decided to add this reason here too). Please note that for the first two reasons small administrative and transaction fees may apply.
- I want to ask a very specific and personal question from you guys. I have very delicate order. Can you help me?
Yes, Sir, we can help you and will do our best to make your order. Just go to Contact Us and reach us, and we shall write you back at once.
- I need a delivery to be made on the exact date and exact time. Can you do such a service?
Yes, Sir, we can do like this. Just enter your instructions in a particular field "note for Kievdelivery" and we shall follow them. This service is free of charge.
- I have made the order for delivery on a special date. But I want to make the delivery earlier or later than that date. How can I change the date?
It is easy. Just email us and tell when you want us to make the delivery. It is simple.
- Can I place the order by phone?
Sorry, but we do not accept orders by phone. It will be much faster if you just make an order online then telling us address, phone number, and other important information by phone. Though you are welcome to call us anytime with any question you might have. All the ways to contact us - are here Contact Us
- How can I change my order?
Just go to Contact Us and reach us, and we shall do the changes at once.
- Ok, I want to order alcohol, actually, I want my lady to get a bottle of tasty champagne with my flowers? Can I order it? Can you do that for me?
It is easy. Even though we do not sell alcohol on our website, but if you ask us to deliver tasty champagne with your flowers or basket - we shall do it for free. No problems. Yes, just like that, for free of charge. Why? Because we love our customers!