Best Seller Roses in Odesa
Best Seller Flowers in Odesa
Best Seller Gifts in Odesa
Flowers and Gifts Delivery in Odesa, Ukraine
For Kievdelivery, flower delivery in Odesa is always exciting. Here we forget what routine is, the hectic life of a metropolis or gray industrial landscapes. We provide quality service with affordable flower delivery in Odessa, with 24/7 customer support, a wide range of gifts, and timely delivery of orders. Delivery of bouquets in Odesa allows you to breathe in the aroma of a blossoming white rosebud, squint from the gentle sun, and feel the fresh sea breeze with every cell of your skin. You can endlessly talk about your love for the city, but it is better to confess your feelings by actions. After all, sincere care, help, attention is the main proof of love, and it doesn't matter if we are talking about lovers, children, parents, or beloved clients in Ukraine.
7 Facts about Odesa from Flower Delivery in Ukraine
A city that is simultaneously associated with the sea, pearl, humor, riddles and ... treasures in the underground labyrinths. Distinctively, unlike any other locality, it charms and falls in love with itself from the beginning of acquaintance with it. Meeting with Odesa, as with a beloved friend, can never get bored. They are always filled with joyful emotions and a wild desire to see each other again.
To be honest, we will never stop admiring both the colorfulness of this city and its cultural heritage. The city knows how to inspire everyone: indigenous people, tourists, and at least one purposeful team in love with living plants, beauty, and their clients. We decided to share a piece of our love, and we can't help but share a few unusual facts about the city:
- Genoa is among his brothers-in-arms. Today, walking around Odessa, you can find Genoese Street, and in an Italian town, you can find the familiar name Via Odessa. The Italians are also the authors of the local architectural masterpieces of the 19th century, and the paving stones for part of the city roads were once brought from Naples.
- Although there is right-hand traffic throughout the city, on Italian Boulevard and Vysoky Lane it has been changed to left-hand traffic.
- According to Forbes, the Odessa Opera House is on the list of the most unusual monuments in Eastern Europe.
- The city also has the smallest square in the world - Deribasovskaya. Its size is only 5 m2.
- Fans of optical illusions will appreciate the unusual residential wall. If you look at it from the side, you get the impression that it consists only of a front facade.
- Odessa also knows how to surprise with creativity: here tourists can see monuments to the inventor Steve Jobs and Darth Vader, the legendary character of "Star Wars". Pet owners will appreciate the cat sculptures found throughout the city.
- There is a whole network of catacombs under the city, the length of which is more than 2.5 thousand km. According to legends, the treasures of smugglers are still kept in them, and many of the moves remain unknown to anyone.
The Ukrainian "capital of humor" is able to surprise both the art lover, and the admirer of historical secrets, and the lover of measured rest on the seashore. Flowers in Kievdelivery online store can convey any mood of the city. The range includes light and airy, like a sea breeze, bouquets of white lilies, bright like the summer sun, gerberas, deep and rich compositions of burgundy roses.
Flowers delivery is carried out in Odesa 24/7 and throughout the city:
- In the Primorsky district - the historical center and a favorite place for all tourists. Here are compactly located architectural monuments and the main attractions of Odesa with spacious boulevards and picturesque streets.
- In the Malinovsky district, the compact courtyards of which are not deprived of the attention of famous filmmakers. You should definitely drop in here to chat with locals and discover the soul of Odessa.
- In the Kyivskiy district, from the first meeting, conquering with its measured life and unhurried pace. A place of spacious beaches, stunning sunsets, clear seawater, and compact buildings among the spreading crowns of trees.
- In the Suvorov district with residential areas buried in greenery, large shopping centers, cozy restaurants and modern supermarkets.
Sea, Architecture, and Flowers of Odessa
Getting to know the city would not be complete without visiting its main attractions. In the case of Odesa, you should definitely pay attention to the following points:
- Deribasovskaya Street, which is rightfully considered the symbol of the city. If you want peace and privacy, head here early in the morning. In the evening, the active nightlife is concentrated here.
- City Garden - the oldest square with a fountain, cozy seating areas, cafeterias, well-groomed flower beds, and numerous plants.
- Opera House - have we already said that it is considered one of the most beautiful theaters in Europe? Made in the style of the Viennese Baroque and French Rococo, it demonstrates its luxury and majesty in all its glory.
- Primorsky Boulevard - an atmospheric and cozy place with a stunning view of the harbor
- Potemkin Stairs - another significant place where city holidays and festivals take place, dates with couples in love, and photo sessions of tourists. 192 steps that everyone who visits Odessa must overcome.
- "Passage" is formally an ordinary shopping center with souvenir shops, cafes, and shops. But the decoration of the building, the stucco molding, the glass ceiling create such a wow effect that the hand itself will reach into the pocket for the smartphone. We bet you won't notice how you add a few dozen worthy photos to your gallery.
In Odessa, the beauty of architecture and the aesthetics of nature are harmoniously combined. Wherever you find yourself, there will always be sea, trees, or flowers in sight. To enjoy the unhurried pace of life, take a look at Istanbul Park, Duma Square, or Grecheskaya Square. A stunning panoramic view opens from the Taras Shevchenko Park of Culture and Leisure. The seaport is not just a functioning station, but a whole art center that has something to show tourists.
Flower delivery throughout Ukraine requires not only excellent orientation in the area. To create beautiful and stylish bouquets, you need to develop a sense of taste. Florists of Kievdelivery company are the greatest connoisseurs of beauty in our team. Among their favorite establishments are the Regional Philharmonic, Vorontsov Palace, and the Transfiguration Cathedral. The city also has a large number of educational museums: archaeological, artistic, Western and Eastern art, interesting science, as well as cognac and chocolate.
Unusual places: what to see and where to buy flowers in Odesa
To get to know the city better, do not limit yourself to the well-known attractions and recommendations of travel guides. The tourist center in the south of Ukraine is a place where you can walk without a goal, look into beautiful streets, visit little-known, but very picturesque points on the map. To "live Odessa", let it pass through you, get acquainted with its culture, it is enough to look at the food market called Privoz. Locals say: “If you have not been to Privoz, then you have not seen Odessa,” and in this they are right. The main thing is not to forget to bargain.
For some excitement, take a guided tour of the underground labyrinths. Here you can view the unique local currency, learn more about the activities of the smugglers and marvel at their resourcefulness. Moreover, the catacombs can be rented for a party: do not pass up the opportunity to discourage your guests by inviting them into the dungeon.
For those who are not a fan of extreme sports, we recommend going to the Vorontsovsky lighthouse. This romantic and picturesque place attracts more and more tourists every year. You can bask in the sun on the city beaches "Arcadia", "Lanzheron", "Luzanovka".
In any season, it is comfortable to spend time with the company or take a walk alone. You can come with a soul mate, place an order for flowers in Kievdelivery with delivery to Odesa and arrange a romantic weekend for your beloved. The south of Ukraine is also good for families: a developed infrastructure, an amusement park, shops, entertainment centers will not let children and adults get bored.
Gifts Delivery in Odesa: ideas
We can not always be close to loved ones on important dates, but it is in our power to show the signs of attention and care. Distances in kilometers are no longer an obstacle for congratulating loved ones, surprises, and giving gifts. Even being on another continent, you can order flowers in Odessa for a cheap price and supplement them with an original souvenir:
- Sweets: candy, peanut butter, cookies.
- Food basket with cheeses, fruits, alcoholic beverages, tea, or coffee.
- A cake created according to a classic recipe or according to the individual preferences of the client.
- An indoor plant that will delight the addressee with its flowering or decorative leaves.
- Balloons create an atmosphere of celebration and fun.
- Cosmetics and perfume, to which no woman will remain indifferent.
- A soft toy - a lovely gift for a child or young girl. You can order all of the above options on the website of our company.
We deliver flowers to Kyiv, Kharkiv, Odesa, Dnipro, and other cities of the country on weekdays, weekends, and holidays. A wide range of products in our catalog will allow you to choose a gift for an elderly relative, girlfriend, sister, colleague, business partner.
International Flower Delivery in Ukraine
You can make a purchase using a personal computer or smartphone at any time. You can order flower delivery to Ukraine when going to a business meeting, at lunchtime, or in the evening during a commercial break on your favorite talk show. Submit the item to your shopping cart and enter all the details to complete the purchase. To order delivery flowers in Odesa, use a non-cash payment: by credit card or PayPal, GooglePay, or ApplePay systems.
In order to preserve the freshness of the bouquets as much as possible, we form them less than two hours before handing them over to the client. So we are confident that the courier will arrive at the recipient on time and do not worry about the safety of the finished composition.
We store plants in refrigerators in compliance with all modes and carefully check each flower for damage. The freshest and most attractive buds are chosen for the bouquets. Food baskets are also compiled shortly before dispatch.
Flowers and gifts are transported in special packaging in an air-conditioned car. In order not to catch the recipient by surprise and bring the order at a convenient time, we arrange the delivery in advance.
Flower Delivery in Odesa by Kievdelivery: features and benefits
The strengths of our company do not end with 24/7 work, good local knowledge and an impressive range of products. We offer all clients:
- Affordable prices. The cost of our services is not higher than in other floristic studios in the city.
- We also have constant discounts of 5% and the possibility of free delivery of flowers in Odessa.
- High-quality products. Our bouquets are made by experienced professionals who understand the intricacies of the art of floristry. The compositions follow the rules of color and proportions, and all bouquets are created taking into account modern trends. We cooperate with proven pastry shops in Odessa, so all baked goods are fresh and very tasty.
- Efficiency. The very urgent delivery service implies the execution of the order within two hours after payment.
- Unforgettable emotions that we can capture in a photo or video. Filming is carried out with the consent of the client. You can also add a postcard with congratulations, words of love, or any phrase that is meaningful to you to your gift. We will translate text from any language.
Flower delivery in Ukraine allows us to be closer to the audience and get to know their preferences, desires, tastes better. Odessans are people who take life easily. They are sincere, kind, emotional, and very open, and we always reciprocate.